Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Skull fucked, ass Fucked and then do it all over again.


Skull fucked, ass Fucked and then do it all over again. That is how our day began. Breakfast, work with my growing number of pets and then a day planned in my studio.

I never made it to the studio. Master hogtied me on the office floor and gagged me when I made too much noise while trying to free myself. He eventually made the struggle futile with an extra piece of rope and tightening the knots. I lay alongside his desk in silence.

He released me from the tie shortly before dinner and told me to bend over his desk. He slid his belt out of his jeans and “punished” me for making so much noise earlier that afternoon. His cock was spinning a thread of pre-cum while he beat me. When he stopped, he sat back in a side chair and had me straddle him with his cock impaling me. I started to move up and down to fuck myself, thinking that was what he wanted. He stopped me. He wrapped his arms around me in a bear hug and kissed me all over my face.

“Trace, I want to marry you.”

The idea never crossed my mind. I thought we were married, better than married. I already belonged to him. How much closer could we get to each other but this isn’t a matter of love and closeness. There are practical matters like citizenship, taxes and defending what we are building as partners. The first same sex marriages are taking place on March 29, 2014, it seems like a good day to do it here.

We’re going to be a “young” married couple at the end of March and then we’re going on a honeymoon to Japan. Our ultimate destiny is the Miho Museum. We’re going to the U.K. to get married in April.






 Is this what Master means by "wedding rings"?
 
 
All pictures are from tumblr
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I really do wish you both the absolute very best. It sounded from your blog that you had more or less everything you could wish for already but those practical matters obviously pose problems. I'll be thinking of you in April. Perhaps your wedding ring will be a bit less obvious than the bottom picture :)


    Again, I wish you a long and uninterruptedly satisfying life together. T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      We went shopping for rings this afternoon. We looked at everything from stainless steel bands to platinum with diamonds. We didn't buy anything.

      Delete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS! That's great news --best wishes to you both!
    --slavejack

    ReplyDelete