Wednesday, February 5, 2014

London


This is our first full day in London. Craig was waiting for us at the terminal and drove us straight to company. Master checked in and talked to his brother behind closed doors for over three hours. Master asked an assistant to “entertain” me when the conversation became heated. I asked if I could take a taxi to the clubhouse while he worked with his brother.

“No! Stick around; I want you to take look at the accounting for me”. My graduate degree is in Forensic Accounting.

Accounting is accounting but there are some differences between the UK and US. I couldn’t imagine what he thought I could achieve, there are plenty of accountants in the building. It turned out that it wasn’t the company that he was concerned about.

We stopped for dinner on the way to the clubhouse. Master had plenty of anger to get off his chest and I was his sounding board. We found a quiet table in a dimly lit wooden walled steak house near the offices. Master spilled everything that he was angry about, treating me as his absolute confidant. It was an absolute change for him to give me so much family and company information. It was obvious that I was so much more than his toy and lover.

He fucked me brutally before we turned off the lights to sleep. I clenched the sheets tightly with my fists and bit into the pillow to keep from screaming. He turned me over and entwined my fingers in his while he tormented my tits with his two day old facial stubble. It felt like emery paper that was ripping my skin. He let me cum and then we went to sleep wrapped in each other.

He was up and gone when I awoke this morning.
 Tumblr
 
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. That brutal fucking was another sign of his love and trust in you too. We generally take things out on the ones we love most - don't we?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess, although it doesn't always work that way. Aside from my parents who I never really knew, I grew up with love and well tempered people who were at times, over protective. There was a self-induced period of nothingness until I met Ian but the moment I felt someone to trust I felt love again. It was meant to happen.

    Master was giving me something that I needed and I was there for him. It is a matter of love and trust. It's like when an orgasm eliminate a migraine. He has never hurt me although he gives me pain. If that makes sense.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It makes perfect sense. I think that's what I was trying to put into words, Hurt and pain are not always the same thing although it's sometimes difficult to separate them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe what I said was confusing - to me anyway. Isn't it down to intent, the difference between pain and hurt? Pain can give much pleasure, it hurts but the intent of the "giver" is important. Does that make sense?
      Think I'd better give up now, this could take a book.
      I deleted the last one as it went totally wrong, sorry.

      Delete
  5. And - if you're in the mood - drop along to the Greenwich Maritime Museum. They have a really decent exhibition on "Turner and the Sea" with some paintings not normally seen I believe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. T,
    That is it exactly.
    My friend Daniel that I mention in my blog was hurt by his ex-master, actually asshole, who routinely took his anger and frustration out on him. Daniel came to me with bruises and cuts on his face, arms and back as well has having his rectum damaged to the point that he needed surgery to close him up again. This was hurt. Where as Master has whipped me to the point that my back looked like hamburger. I enjoyed it. I consented to it and he cared for me and made sure that he was not going on beyond what I indicated that I was getting off on. This was pain. I consented to the pain, Daniel did not consent to being beaten a raped.

    I think that it is ultimately consent and non-consent that makes one pain and one hurt. Intent has just as much to do with it. Daniel was a victim not a masochist and I was the masochist getting off sexually on the pain.

    Do I make sense?

    I'll have more to say about that in my blog tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete