Wednesday, June 17, 2015

A Same Old Story

Day 4 of 126 days in Chastity

I had my slave in a bar in San Francisco last night. I had him strip down to his chastity belt and plugged ass and his boots. It doesn't seem like such a big deal these days to see a slave in just a CB but it was a little humiliating for my slave, which was my intent (besides showing off my property).

He was talking to three friends who were inspecting his belt. They were all having fun an teasing him. I could see the slave enjoying himself. His friends left, leaving him alone talking to a stranger who also wanted to inspect slaves situation. Since Trace didn't know him and the fact that the guy was being demanding, he deferred the guy to me for permission. He calls me "the big mean looking guy". Instead of doing as Trace asked, the guy grabbed him and began to feel him. I could feel my slaves duress and grabbed him by putting my gloved hand over his mouth and pulling him into me.
I shot the guy my most fearsome look and he backed way off. I the old days I might have gone after him with a baseball bat for violating my property.

Now I know we were advertising a bit and I don't mind touching but not without permission. So listen up fuckers! Don't touch unless you have permission. I'm not just talking about my property, I'm talking about everyone, Male and female!

2 comments:

  1. You're right. It was advertising but I bet it was fun!

    What is it with people who think just because you've chosen to be a slave or because you're a good looking guy or girl anything or else you want to be they can take advantage. Perhaps your fist rather than the baseball bat would have kept you out of serious trouble, he'd not have repeated and you'd not get done for GBH.

    So 4 months left then. We have some interesting blogs to read I think.

    Just out of interest, I'm visiting an elderly relative for a week or so in the hills behind San Tropez, no internet, just some books, painting and the pool. So will get back to you in about 10 days. have fun, stay safe. t

    ReplyDelete

















  2. Totally agree, one should ask before touching, but it seems that many people forget their upbringing the moment they meet a slave (on display) or a pup (pulling it's tail)
    I believe that is a big No , and a total sign for disrespect to another, yet it seems it is a common complaint (especially at events) from both Masters & slaves / pups, that people try and force others into situations they don't want to be placed in.

    Have a great week and weekend

    ReplyDelete