Friday, June 19, 2015

Chastity Reaction

Day 6 of 128 days in chastity.

I've been locked much longer the 6 days so this should not be a big deal but I think I am in a high testosterone period after my trip to Bhutan. I went for over three weeks without getting off properly. Tweaking my own cock alone in a hotel room was an uninspired attempt at sex.

I'm only complaining a little bit because what this is doing to me is amazing. Seeing Master in a worn out skin tight black t-shirt is almost more than I can handle. His massive upper arms, his forearms that are bigger around than my upper arms and his huge shoulder remind me that if I were to try to escape or refuse him that he could easily overwhelm me. Seeing him is like being slugged in the center of my solar plexus. I think that as much as I belong to him that he belongs to me.

He fucks me at either end, purposefully ignoring my need to cum, I mean really cum with an intense orgasm. I leak as he pounds my prostate gland but it is not the kind of release that I need but in a way, it is completely satisfying because I am as he wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment