Tuesday, June 23, 2015

slave, or is it Slave?

We're in the dungeon. My slave is bound with his arms painfully cinched high at his back. He is forced to stand high on his toes by the noose around his neck. His entire body is shaking from muscle strain. My cum is leaking around the long plug that I brutally shoved up his ass after fucking him. I know that a lessor man would drop to the flat of his feet but my slave is totally focused on my pleasure. He will stand until every ounce of his strength has gone then pass out.

I will grab him just before he drops, lift his body with my left arm the free him with my right. I will lay him down the rip the plug from his ass so that I can fuck him again until he regains consciousness. This is not a game that we play often because it is dangerous.

Butch and Christian will stand watch in case I need their help or see that I am playing too close to the edge. As the slave becomes more alert, he will realize that his family is using him and each other to celebrate their love by giving of themselves.

2 comments:

  1. You seem to be making up for the time Trace was in Bhutan. Good that you have your family to support you.

    By the way, thank you for your reply to anonymous, this time I somehow managed to sign in, goodness Google is complicated!
    Having moved myself about 5 times in the last 10 years alone, 3 times abroad, I know what an upsetting time and how stressful it will be for the next 2 months or so. Look forward to updates about the new house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In answer to your question - I think it has to be Slave. In your relationship you have someone who has voluntarily given themselves to you both as husband and partner, as you have to them. There's something fundamentally higher there than "slave" which infers a taking and not giving, demanding a recognition that is beyond a mere ownership.

    ReplyDelete