Sunday, June 28, 2015

The brand and tattoos

The brand has healed without complication. It was the third time. This time it should finally scar without fading.

The tattoo is a process like any large piece. It's being done in traditional Japanese technique so it takes longer and it is more painful than modern needles. We're going to Japan in August for five days after the move is completed.

The biggest and most difficult part of the move is transporting the all the animals during the summer heat but we found a mover who can do it in cooled semi-trailers. The furniture is original to the house so that is staying behind.

Nothing is as difficult as we thought it would be. boy and I are taking a weekend trip during the holiday to check the progress of the few changes that we're making then we can start the actual move.

The whole reason for keeping the boy locked in chastity is to keep him frustrated and uncomfortable. It has also done wonders to make him even more submissive and compliant. Don't worry, I check him every time I un-belt him so I can get into his ass.

1 comment:

  1. Knowing little or nothing about that traditional method of tattooing I'd be interested to hear how it goes. I think I remember a past post that described the Great Wave off Kanagawa as being inspiration, if so it will look really fantastic. Sorry if I remember it wrongly.
    Will the new house be in a more temperate climate or is it practically the same as now? Just thinking animal-wise if you have to make changes to their upkeep.

    I should think after 128 days of chastity there will be no one on the planet more compliant or submissive - or frustrated:) But I bet unleashing the dam at that point will be worth a paragraph here.

    Very best wishes for that move and here's hoping it goes as smoothly as you expect.

    ReplyDelete