Sunday, June 14, 2015

I Am Starting to Establish a Routine

I am starting to establish a sense of routine. My head space is quieting.

I woke up before the sun and slipped into my work clothes and shit kickers and went out to work with the animals. I got them outside into the corrals and fed them, making sure to give each of them attention as they passed through the barn door. I started to clean the barn when Daniel came out to begin his day. We worked together and messed around before going to clean up for breakfast. The weather was beautiful so Tony set the table and cooked in the outdoor kitchen (that he designed).

Master locked my junk up in the Carrara chastity belt after we finished breakfast. I spun the chastity wheel on the laptop to determine how long it will be before I have access to my genitals again. Can you believe that I spun 128 days? That's the end of October! The only way I'll get to cum is when Master rams it out of me while fucking me.

With the breakfast activities done, I went outside to work with the critters. I went out wearing only the Carrara and my work boots. I brushed the white dogs and Buddha and collected their fur to spin into yarn when I have enough. Tommy was constantly at my side as was little Juan, the puppy Viszla. They require little brushing but a lot of attention.

I went to my studio to get myself started a new project, including loading pictures from my laptop into the iMac, Cloud and peripheral storage device. I took hundred of pictures while in Bhutan that I never want to lose.

I chose a landscape that I wanted to capture on canvas. The challenge is portraying the way I felt while out hiking. I think that I will eventually try to paint from pictures of people but I really need to draw them a few hundred times before I can portray personalities with some accuracy. I'm thinking a head to a possible studio show when I have enough work.

We've com up against some competition among vineyard owners. Butch is helping us find the right person to help us with that. We discussed that over a glass of wine on the deck.

I seriously doubt that there will be any play this evening. I think we're all in the mood for and evening of hugs and cuddles in front of the patio fireplace.

Permanent Chastity? A chastity Wheel mishap and this could happen to me.

 128 days locked in this Chastity Belt

6 comments:

  1. Routine is good, not so sure about 128 days :)

    It must be balm for the soul to have the animals behave the way they do for you knowing that it's the treatment they get that returns their affection. Life sounds as if it is continuing the way you all want it and your efforts on the ranch and in the studio are also returning the efforts you put into them. That cycle of life is what we should all aim for I think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. “And, in the end The love you take is equal to the love you make.” ― Paul McCartney,

      I prefer to say;
      and in the end, the love you give is equal to the love you get,

      I got very hard with the idea of being locked for 128 days. It took time and effort to get my little bugger into the tube and locked.

      Delete
  2. Have you thought about producing Natural Wine? I have just seen a documentary about Natural Wine producers in Italy, from a guy called Jonathan Nossiter, the movie is called Natural Resistance. I actually thought that Ian might be interested in this topic when I watched it. There was a wine tasting afterwards, and I have never tasted such interesting flavours before!
    I hope you can capture your experience in your paintings satisfactorily.
    128 day,s wow, I hope after 4 weeks freedom your skin will cope and you do not get sore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything on the Ranch is organically raised and fed. Our grapes go to an organic vintner. We're not set up as a wine maker except for home consumption. A lot of wines from the Americas have sulfides in them, that alter flavors and can cause headaches. There are some organic wines that I really love. We're not entering the wine making arena for the foreseeable future.

      Delete
  3. I have been lurking for a while now but have really enjoyed what I have read. I want to thank You Sir Ian. For allowing trace to share this. I hope to one day find a Sir who I can one day serve. I was on etsy the other day and saw this cage and thought of you guys. https://www.etsy.com/listing/53304450/bonds-of-steel-puppy-cage-bdsm-restraint

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you and your welcome. Trace often gives me insight into his magical little head when he writes here.

    I've seen the original version of this cage in several places. It is hot looking.

    ReplyDelete