Tuesday, June 9, 2015

The Long Wait

Boy leaves Paro for home within the hour. He has a five hour flight to Singapore and a fifteen hour flight from Singapore to San Francisco. I have a big bag of Caramel Corn Cheese Corn mix for a welcome home gift. He loves the stuff but it's not the kind of thing we eat with any frequency.


November 7 (from the boy's diary)

It used to be that I had to search for someone to tie me up. I can't say that I had a problem finding a top but a tryst always had it's limitations. Things like time, experience and trust got in the way of a really meaningful session. I am so happy that I don't have to rely on a friend of stranger to fix me up and leave me frustrated and empty feeling.

I thought of the past the other day when Master hogtied on top of the pool table in the great room. He had covered it with a big latex sheet so we didn't fuck the felt up by abrasions or with body fluids. Master tied me up about noon. He gagged me and blindfolded me then started wrapping me in rope and knots until I was unable to do little more than wiggle.

I was content about my situation. I was unable to release myself but not in discomfort. Master left me there while he went of to do other things. I just laid there waiting until he decided what to do next. Hour after hour passed without a sound. Then, I heard his foot steps. He stood and quietly laughed to himself. He began to touch and pinch me over my entire boy. He reached under me and played with my nipples and probed by rectum with his fingers. My cock had been locked up for over a week so that was off limits.

I thought he was going to let me up or climb up on the table and fuck me. I didn't get what I expected. He untied a few knots then tightened the ropes and knotted them again. He left me alone again.

I could smell Tony cooking in the kitchen. The smell of food was intoxicating. My stomach started growling and I drooled around the gag with greater intensity. Tony called the guys in for dinner. Master left mr on the table, still bound, waiting.

I waited while they ate dinner then Master came in to play with me again. He untied knots, tightened the ropes and re-knotted every thing again, this time adding more rope to the hogtie that added more pain to my wearing ability to handle the bondage. Pain or not, I had no choice in the matter. He left me while he and the guys sat in another corner of the room watching a streaming movie and drinking cognac from the wine cellar.

For me, this is the epitome of bondage. Wanting to be bound and gagged for what ever drives me, being bound endlessly waiting for release and never knowing when that release might come. It could be an hour of many days. In my situation, my ability to apply limitations to an experience are over and done with. I can't imagine finding a more fulfilling state of being.

1 comment:

  1. He's found his Nirvana hasn't he. But it's two ways, I have a feeling that you are both as settled as anyone could be who wanted from life what you do.

    I think it's an almost perfect relationship. Never mind the "purist" Master /slave position, you're both individuals, husbands and partners who have your own lives that are intertwined to such an extent it's impossible to see the cracks if there were any. He goes on his travels but you know he'll return, you do the same for your commitments. It's life and quite a wonderful one too. Here's to a long and happy future.

    ReplyDelete