Wednesday, June 3, 2015

I talked to Boy.

I talked to boy via GPS earlier. I know for you Master/slave purists that this was not necessary but we are partner and husbands. I became more excited as I thought about starting a new venture. I know their are a lot of fucker's out there who are opening Vape store fronts but if we do this, we'll do it right with proper branding and a consistent look throughout multiple stores and websites. I already called Steve to set up a meeting. I'm thinking of trying to market in leather stores because I would like to see people in our lifestyle get the tobacco monkey off their backs.

Trace is enjoying himself although he said he is constantly hungry (not normal for him) and a little bit tired. He is looking forward to getting home. He said he wishes he could be transported home (as in Star Trek).

 from tumblr
 
 
The boy is going to suffer for me when he gets home. A good long bondage and fuck session is a week away.


3 comments:

  1. Star Trek transport would certainly be welcome, especially if you have to fly most airlines today.
    I don't doubt he's tired after all the walking. It'll take it out of you at altitude even when you're as fit as he is. He'll probably sleep for a week when he returns - after the bondage and fucking obviously.

    Never been a smoker and can't see the point of vapes but suppose if you're stuck on tobacco it's one way of getting off the ladder. I've read that they have their own side effects too but no knowledge of what that might entail. Aiming at a particular lifestyle that is sometimes targeted by the less than scrupulous would be a great start too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The jury is still out on vaping. I figure that if hospitals use propylene glycol and vegetable glycol to keep oxygen from drying out the nasal membranes that it can't be that bad. They've been using that for years. Most flavors are food grade although perhaps chemicals..

    You can still kill yourself with nicotine but you're not getting the 4000 plus carcinogens that you get in smoke. In my case, I've thrown all the tobacco products that we had in the house in the trash and quickly stepped down to zero nicotine in my ejuice so now it's a play thing that I use when I feel the urge to smoke a cigar. Besides, tobacco stinks. We don't have that in the house anymore.

    Do you really think I'm going to let him sleep after he's been away for nearly 4 weeks?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sleep? No. I didn't really think that was a possibility, but then you did say you encouraged him to take the trip.........

    You know I almost think that the smell that lingers around the house is almost worse than the health aspects. As a non smoker I always hate that left over fug that hangs around. Give me a good fresh leather smell, or a good man smell any day. Pity someone doesn't do that in an aerosol, now that would go down well in a fetish store.

    ReplyDelete