Saturday, June 20, 2015

Anniversary

It is the anniversary of the day I took Trace as my slave. Two years have flown by at what seems at the speed of light. There have been more changes in our lives than I can keep track of. I began to celebrate my procession of my slave a midnight when we shared a glass of champagne. We drank from a single flute.

I removed the slaves chastity belt and replaced it with "The Punisher" from Mr. S. It is a silicone device with tiny silicone points in the head. I trussed him up in a frog tie with a single length of cord then gagged him with a monkey fist made from rope. His legs were easily spread so that I had access to his ass and already punished genitals. I well and properly fucked him then snapped a pair of Japanese Clovers Clamps on his tits. His lower legs were folded under his upper legs, causing a great deal of discomfort.

I flipped him over several hours later and fucked him again before I fell asleep at his side. He woke me with his moans. He was sound asleep and reacting to the pain that I was causing him. I might have punished him for waking me if it were not for the fact that he was sleeping. I also needed to fuck him again. I unloaded inside him then plugged him, trapping my seed inside of him. He has since been cleaned up and crammed and locked in a small cage awaiting noon when I will refresh the brand on his ass then turn him over to a tattoo artist who is tattooing him.

My slave has no idea of what I am planning for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment