Thursday, June 11, 2015

Together At Last

My little world traveler is home at last. His skin is browner and slightly wrinkled from the Mountain air and sun than it was before he left.

I felt his stress level melt away as I hugged him at the airport. He was properly greeted once I got him to the condo bedroom. He has been tied all day in such a way that I can use him. He's in an easy hogtie and sound asleep at the moment. I think it's time to untie him and take him out for a long quiet dinner together. It looks like he lost a lot of weight again. He's starting to look a little like his Buddhist Monk friends.

A picture from Tumblr. The collar and the man wearing it is really hot. Does anyone know who made the collar?

A gratuitous hot bondage picture from Tumblr. Guess who gets to know what this position feels like...

3 comments:

  1. I think we can guess without toooooo much trouble!

    So pleased all is well and you're one again. A long quiet dinner sounds perfect, and back to the condo for a relaxing night in each other's arms? maybe some rope as well but I doubt if there's a question as to the enjoyment you'll both get.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Happy You are back together, as we can see how dependant You are on each other and miss each other when apart,

    The collar was at some stage sold by "MR S Leather", and also by "Fetters" I believe it was called the 7ring collar. Currently it seems they no longer keep them in stock, but I believe they can direct You in the right direction Sir

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the info. With that information, I remember seeing the guy in the picture in other Mr. S. photos.

      Delete