Saturday, June 27, 2015

14 Days of Chastity But who is Really Counting

14 days of 128 Days

It's Saturday and we all doing as little as possible after our celebration yesterday. Tony made a wonderful spread of party food and we chilled a half dozen bottles of Pol Roger. One bottle had gone flat but it was still drinkable.

I was catching some sun by the pool when Master came out to join me. He began to open his belt when he suddenly stopped for a moment then pulled it out of his belt loops.  He told me to get up on the outdoor dining table and hang on to the edges "as if your life depends on it". Had I been able, my cock would have gone full erect but it's steel prison prevented it.

Master used his belt to beat my back side from the base of my neck to the back of my calves. He was slow and deliberate, measuring each stroke for maximum erotic effect and then told me to flip over with my head hanging off the edge of the table. He fucked my throat deeply, holding my neck just above the Adam's apple so that I could not swallow or gag. He fucked me until he nearly came then pulled his cock out of my throat.

While laying on my back, Master beat my front side, paying great attention to my nipples. He reached my abdomen then removed the chastity belt so that he could beat my cock and balls and thighs. He ordered me to "HOLD TIGHT" while he beat the soles of my feet. I started screaming. Not from pain but because I was so close to cumming. "SHUT UP AND HOLD TIGHT OR YOU WILL REGRET IT!"

He threw my legs over his shoulders and began to fuck me, again. He moved very slowly. His face twisted in agony and ecstasy. He shook and he seated. His body gave off a sweet pungent odor. He kissed me, holding his mouth over my mouth and nose and then wrapped both hands around my neck. I tried to cry out again, "Master! I can't hold it! I am going to cum!"

"You best not slave!"

He came inside me then held his gut and sat down in a nearby chair leaving me in a state of frustrated oblivion.

He locked my belt on again. My balls are angrily churning and aching. I am going to be in a state of blue balls and leaking cum that will burn like molten lava.

1 comment:

  1. I can almost feel your agonising frustration. That's torture, nothing less and probably as painful as the strap is physically.
    How did the brand renewal go? And are the tattoos to be as splendid as you once described?

    ReplyDelete