Friday, April 3, 2015

Intensive Bondage and Gagged

My slave, my boy and husband was laying in my bed when I was shown to my room here at the Chateau. He was bound with yellow rope. He was bent backwards in an intense hot tie that made it look like he was woven into a tight fabric. There was not a knot to be found and yet he could not move and there was no escape. He was gagged with a small coil of rope stuffed in his mouth held in place by another rope wound and cinched around his head.

I moved him onto his right side so that I could kiss him. The linens beneath him showed a pool of pre-cum that had been soaked up by the sheets and mattress topper. He was a picture of The Agonay and Ecstacy.  After inspecting and admiring his baondage I began to release him from the cinches that held him immobile. I had not had my cock in his ass for almost a week and I was at my breaking point.

I fucked him and then fucked him again and again until I was totally dry. I turned him over onto his back to work his cock until he came. I bound him with my legs and arms and fell asleep.

3 comments:

  1. There's something about that sort of rope work, art work really, that takes the whole scene to a new level. As you say, woven into the fabric of the bondage itself. Instead of a person and the bondage on them it's like it is a single item, the bound person as in a sculpture.. There's so much beauty in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cameras are not allowed anywhere on the Chateau property but I think that as I progress at home I might take some pictures and place them on the site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be good. Thanks.

    Enjoy the days ahead - as if you wouldn't :)

    ReplyDelete