Monday, April 13, 2015

We All Have Our Bad Days

Rick,
You are absolutely correct. I'd probably get the Naval Barracks Routine if I acted that we around Master. I caught hell long distance as it was and it was well deserved. Please accept my apologies.

I'm much less self-absorbed today. I finished my work outside for the day. I rode my big stallion today. I like riding bareback but he protested because the metal from my belt was digging into his back. He was much happier after I threw a heavy blanket over his back. He stopped nipping at my leg. He never breaks the skin but it sure hurts

I'll work in my studio for the rest of the day after lunch.

I don't have much to write about and I see that Master isn't writing either. I know he is enjoying himself and I am glad of that.

1 comment:

  1. Appologies accepted. Was just surprised that you'd complain about something you'd been ordered to do. You accept a lot of things that I could never do, many which have a large pain component. Was just surprised that because you have no control over your dick, can't touch it, it can't get hard, and when it is soft it hurts that you'd complain so much.

    ReplyDelete