Monday, April 6, 2015

The Weekend

I wish the holiday weekend would have been spent at home with family although the people of the Chateau and the members are and extention of  that family. We're not Christians and we don't celebrate any holidays that have usurped pagen European seasonal celebrations. For us, we mark holidays as good reason to celebrate family.

All the slaves stood behind the Master's chairs during a formal dinner. They wore nothing except their collars. The slaves were bright and attentive and served perfectly. Some were more adept than others, having more experience at formality. I personally think formality is a sort of falseness.

My boy is experiencing a migraine. He is in my bed sleeping instead of in the dungeon. I am beginning to unserstand that he gets migraines when over tired. He hates to give up on his own expectations so he ends up crashing.

I am slowly learning to perfect rope work by having started at the very basic wrist snare. I have to work at giving up what I think I know so that I can learn new techniques.

You can teach an old dog knew tricks but it is often times very difficult.

I want to write more but I am fighting sleep.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you're rested more now. I don't think you're too much of an old dog either with your level of energy and ideas :)

    Migraines are killers, once you have one there's nothing to do but rest till it goes and that's not always easy. Some people are more susceptible than others and it's hard when it happens.

    ReplyDelete