Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Yoga for Bondage

I practice Yoga for an hour three to four times a week. I love the work out but my original reason for starting was to be flexible for sex and bondage. I think the most important thing that is does for me and I don't realize it most of the time, is that it helps with breathe control, which in turn helps with pain management. I also practice Qi Gong, which helps with breathe control and manage my energy level.

If you haven't figured it out by now, I have ADHD. I rarely sit still unless I am in bondage or collapse at the end of the day. If I weren't surrounded by my dogs when I am relaxing, I'd be reading, playing with my phone or any weird task while watching a movie. I also talk endlessly if Master doesn't shut me up. Martial Arts helps me cope with the worst of my craziness.

So in homage to Yoga and men who seem to be good in their practice, I am posting a few pictures that I found on Tumblr. I'd post pictures of myself but Master strictly prohibits our own pictures be posted on the internet.





 
And one more of a man doing an exercise that I am working on doing.
I don't have enough strength to do it yet.
 


Master will be home in seven days. He calls everyday. He'd excited about all that he is learning and wishes that I hadn't gone home. He said he hasn't fucked or been sucked since I left so I better be ready for him when he walks in the door. He sounded a little pissed off at me one day. It is not like him to complain because he is so forceful that he usually gets what he wants.

In this case, I was a pissy little bottom and I caused both of us pain. Sometimes I wish that he would say "NO!" more often.
 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the great blog. The two of you are living a life most of us only dream about. It is great you chose to share your relationship with the rest of us. I can hardly read your posts about the Chateau as they drive me absolutely crazy with lust. To be kept naked and in chains for a whole week must be an incredible experience.
    I too regularly practice yoga and also find it is great for bondage and it has increased my ability to hold strenuous positions much longer. The emphasis on the breath is also great when taking pain it definitely helps. One of my tops always knows when I am in yoga subspace by my breathing as the whip strikes my body.

    Namaste

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back from the trip, refreshed a bit. Ok so I'm going to tip the balance here and say this is my own opinion so ignore it, but take it with the love and respect it's sent with.
    Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. If your piercing is still giving you hell then collect your thoughts and calmly say so. If not ignore the rest of this.
    I think you can do things to your body and get away with it most of the time but some things just don't go the way you planned. There's no ignominy in trying something that turns out to be wrong for you, if you don't try you don't succeed. But sometimes you take one step too many and have to retreat.

    Ian is never going to harm you, that's a given. But if you are in pain, the sort that is there because your body is reacting to this invasion in an adverse way, then I'm sorry but I would say that step has been taken. It may be that it will heal better if left alone longer, it may be that it will get better even locked to the belt eventually. I really don't know but for what it's worth I think it should be treated with caution. It's one part of you that means a lot to you both - in more ways than one.
    Thanks for reading this far. Sorry for being a old woman but I think it's worth trying to see both sides of a situation.

    ReplyDelete