Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Nearly Home

I am writing from high above the Rocky Mountains. The sun is setting in the west and just about to drop below the horizon. I've had two gin and tonics since Montreal and I am feeling it. I can't wait to be in my own bed even though it will be half empty.

I was stopped in the Montreal airport because my collar set off an alarm as I passed from one concourse to another. They asked me to remove it and of course, I couldn't. It is permanently affixed around my neck. The security guard was a woman and I think she was having a bad day. She eventually cleared me and I began to walk on. Another very attractive woman who witnessed my "duress" (I thought it was funny because the guard was upset when I referred to it as my slave collar).
She asked me where to get a collar like it. She wants to lock one on her husband. I told her to contact Mr. S. Leather in San Francisco but if you want to attach it permanently, make sure you tell them. They might have to special order it.

Anyway, Master ordered me to rest around the ranch tomorrow then drive up to see Ray on Friday. He modified the chastity devices to utilize my apadrahvya. I'm supposed to see how they fit and get my genitals locked up until Master gets home. I am looking forward to getting back to normal.

1 comment:

  1. Just trying, as usual, to work out the time zones from the time printed on the blog. It was easier when you were in Europe! Anyway glad the journey went ok for you apart from the security. I wondered if your piercing would also need to be "inspected." I bet that would raise more eyebrows than the collar.
    Good that it's healed enough for you to utilise it, you must try and describe the fitments if you're able to. Sounds reasonably permanent:)
    Enjoy the bed even if it is half empty.

    ReplyDelete