Thursday, April 2, 2015

Now For the Fun Stuff!

The slave is playing the waiting game. They took him out of rope bondage when the wardens touch him and realized that he was very cold. He sat still far too long and began shivering once a warm hand touched his back. They warmed him up by giving him a long hot shower complete with yellow streams of briny piss. They fed him, almost forcefully when he said he wasn't hungry. It was probably true. He never feels hunger and will go hypoglycemic before he realized he needs to eat. (Some times I think I married a baby bird).

He's been sitting in a long stone dungeon, chain neck, hands and feet and fastened to the wall alongside several other slaves. They tell me that he has comforted one slave who was terrified of his circumstance and wonders what he has gotten into. He was in the same position not so very long ago. Other than that, nothing has happened except a few whacks on the ass for being to boisterous.

I have one meeting yet this morning then I will drive to the Chateau in a rented car. I'm getting itchy to get a hold on my slave's ass. I can't even begin to count the cum filled towels that I've thrown on the bathroom floor for the butler to pick up. I've arranged to have my slave sleep with me at night then go to the dungeon for a day of activities that I plan to be part of.

 
from tumbler

1 comment:

  1. Just don't drive too fast! :) You really do want to get there in one piece. It sounds as if the cumming days are going to be very interesting.

    It's just like him to comfort another less confident soul in the dungeon, and I suppose getting a bit boisterous to tempt the guards a bit.

    If you are able to find any pics of the rope work you intend to study it would be informative to see them. They can be works of art in their own right. I have seen some superb monochrome photos of rope work that are right up there with daVinci - well almost.

    ReplyDelete