Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Adendum to our Aniversary Conversation

Maybe it's something odd but Master and I talked more about our goals for the next year.  I didn't have much to offer, change or register as disagreeable during our initial conversation but while in bondage last week I actually thought that I liked being on a "short leash".  I felt like I had been given more freedom when Master had the tracking chip removed from my side. I asked if there was a way of having one installed so he knows where I am and what I am doing when we are not together. He said we could re-up at the Chateau.  There are complications because he cannot really control what they do to me during our six month visits. He said he would think about it.

Master is very possessive and protective.

I've been reading a story called The Box on Metalbond; http://www.metalbondnyc.com/story/the-box/    I got so turned on by the story that I asked Master to read it. When he finished I asked if he would replicate the bondage in the story for me.  He said he would.  I almost jumped for glee knowing that it would be hell to live it.  We asked Butch if he could find someone to build a box with padding. He knew just the kinkster carpenter to do the job but "let me suggest that you let his fertile fucked up mind be creative".

I'm dreadfully excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment