Sunday, October 6, 2013

Left alone

Being locked in a cell makes for good fantasy.  Most men thinks its boring to be left alone with absolutely no attention.  It gets worse the longer it lasts.  I've been given a lukewarm paper cup of instant oatmeal with no spoon.  It's been my only meal for almost 24 hours.  It was the only time I've had human interaction since last night except for occasionally foot steps above me.

Master locked the tube on my cock again so I'm trying not to move so the spikes don't stick me. I'm in a cell with a toilet that has no seat and no furniture. I have a ratty old blanket to try to find comfort in but it smells like shit and piss.

Master gave me my laptop for one hour. Otherwise the cellar is completely dark.  There isn't a even shadow to help me pass the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment