Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Munich

I plopped into bed last night, burrowing a nest in stacks of pillows and down comforter.  I woke up when Master stripped the bed because I was drenched in sweat from being overheated.
"Are you good boy?"  It is his way of asking me how I feel.
"Yes SIR! Now that you're here".
"I found a hot little German boy at the bar who wanted me to fuck him".
He laughed.  "But I figured it would be a lot more fun to come back here and rip your ass open".
That is just what he did. He poured lube down my crack and massaged it into my hole with his two big fingers then rammed his mighty one in to my insides.  He was on the verge of being drunk with German Beer so he was kind of sloppy and brutal.  Better me than someone else and I was always happy to be had, no matter the circumstances.

He rubbed his cum over my back and collapsed next to me. I pulled a blanket over us and dug my face into his arm pit and fell asleep again thinking "this is heaven".

I woke this morning half suffocating because Master was on top of me and soundly sleepy. I crawled from under him and went to the bathroom to clean up and out.  I was thinking about French Toast, Sausages and Maple Syrup, food of days gone long past.  Master would never allow it.  I also thought of issues of control.  No one has control of anything, we can just make choices. I wondered why Master left the Chateau as soon as we got there. What had happened?  I thought of eggs over easy and hash browns with apricot jam on toasted white bread.  I sang The Beatles Songs Golden Slumbers and Boy, You're Going to Carry That Weight in the shower. I substituted Golden Showers for the word Golden Slumber.

Master quietly slipped into the shower and delivered a long stream of piss over me the pushed me against the wall, lifting me from the floor and impaled me with his cock.  He held me like I was a little air filled toy and fucked me.  He turned me around and surrounded me with his arms and held me. Something in the way he held me made me cry while smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment