Thursday, October 3, 2013

Munich Cellar

I missed writing yesterday.  I should say I am sorry but I'm not.  I was indisposed by a fun little cement room that the owner called Die Duneon der Hölle.

Master setup this meeting the other night when he went to the leather bars.  He met this guy at Bau and went home with him and his slave boi.  We went to meet him at his home the next evening.  He had a hot dungeon with plank patterned cement walls, cell doors with layers of mesh, flat iron and hardware cloth.  He had enough equipment to set up a party for many hot men at one time but the whole dungeon was available to just the four of us.

Master and our host agreed to switch slaves.  Master gave the key to my chastity belt to our host, meaning that anything goes.

He removed my belt and forced my moth open with a open dental gag and restrained my arms behind my back in a heavy set of irons.  He ordered me too my knees then skull fucked me.  He didn't cum but I think he was close because his cock was rock hard and curved upward. I tasted pre-cum on the tip of my tongue when he pulled out.  He removed the restraints then ordered me to climb up on his rack, beating me with a riding crop until I got myself situated.

I had never been stretched on a rack before so I felt scared and excited about all the possibilities that I fantasized about in my perverted past.  The top used leather cuffs and ropes to pull my body so that I was gently stretched.  He asked me a question that I could not answer.  He turned and but on an old SS billed hat and turned to face me again.  He struck me across the chest six times with his riding crop then asked me the question again.  He removed the steel gag and slapped my face from side to side then asked me the question again.  I yelled "I don't know what the fuck you are talking about. He cranked the winch on the rack two clicks. I liked the way it felt. He struck me on the chest with the crop again then asked me the question again.  I couldn't answer him, I didn't know what he was talking about.  He beat my chest, abdomen and thighs with his crop, slapped me in the face and tightened the rack until I screamed at him to stop.

His boi was screaming under the constant impact of Master's belt.  The top who was working me over tied a rope around my ball and threaded it through a pulley that hung above the rack and began hanging weights from it..  He beat me alternating with added weight until I started screaming at him.  Master stopped to watch him work me over.  He kept telling me to tell my tormentor what he wanted to know. I couldn't.  "Master, I don't know the answer!  I don't know what he is talking about!"

My tormentor released the restraints then told me to turn over.  He beat me while I tried to change positions.  "Get the fuck on your knees Sklaven!"  He climbed up, slide a condom over his dick and fucked me. He ordered me to get up.  He grabbed master's collar and used it to drag me into a small cell.  He chained me to the wall by a collar and wrists then locked the door after slamming it.  His slave was chained in the cell next to mine.

The torment and beating began the next morning.  My top got a little carried away because Christian stopped him and talked to him for a moment.  Master asked "you good boy"?  He looked at Christian and nodded.  The top started in again.  He still demanded the answer to his question as he focused on stretching me and tit torture. Master has tormented my tits to such extremes that our host's attentions hardly hurt at all in comparison.  I started feeling like I was floating above myself watching what was happening to me.  The top looked at Master for guidance, he said, "Just fuck him and lock him in a cage. He's done"!

No comments:

Post a Comment