Friday, October 4, 2013

John Cena

I saw a movie that had a big brother character played by John Cena.  My hear throbbed along with one of my appendages. Cena wasn't very good in the movie but he reminded me of Master except in height.  I think Master is taller but they have the same monster build.  It's no wonder that I was smitten with Master the first time that I saw him in that cigar bar in New York.



We went out to the bars last night.  A huge shiny really black man was there with his pale white boy on a steel chain lease  The slave was held on his knees for more of the time we were in the bar.  His Master held him by his hair.  Master held me by my neck as if he was threatening to strangle me.  I was in agony while feeling privileged to be at his side.  I think the two Masters were holding a silent competition while they talked about their slaves.  Master opened my jeans and pulled my stainless steel wrapped cock out for display.  My cock was entombed in a shaft tube that was lined with steel screws that burrowed into my flesh.  He could adjust the screws to dig deep or just tease the surface. He could also replace the nubby screws with pointed screws if he really wanted to torture me.

The Black Master invited us to his home for play and dinner for tonight but we already hand tickets for London.

We're in the Club House for tonight with Master's Mates.  Master and his mates are just fucking around while I'm sitting in the corner writing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment