Saturday, October 5, 2013

Tie me up and gang bang me

It's just never enough, even when it feels like too much at the time.

This fucking tube on my shaft really hurts today!  Master opened it and saw nothing that concerned him. Walking down the street to the pub for lunch was almost unbearable.  I couldn't sit still.  Master relented and handed me his key and told me to go to the restroom and take it off.

It was dinner time and eight guys were in the Club House.  The Club House is an old industrial building that was rebuilt inside.  It's obviously not in the best neighborhood and it's virtually a dead zone at night.  The first floor has a kitchen and lounge area upfront and a dungeon in the back.
The top floor is private bedrooms for each of the original members and another lounge that runs down the middle length of the building.  The guys mostly hang out there,  The cellar houses the mechanicals, the mean toys and a row of cells.  Two of the cells have solid walls and solid wood doors, three are steel bars, one is padded with heavily stained canvas floors, walls and ceiling.  Some have cots, some have bar floors.  One small room has a cage in the center and is supposedly completely soundproof with speakers in the corners near the ceiling that pump music or white noise into the room.  I've spent a couple nights in the cage the first time I visited.

These guys get nuts when they are together.  They've been friends since their early teens when they first shaved their heads, bleached their jeans and terrorized the neighborhood with their baseball bats. At that time they called gays faggots and often targeted them.  The odd thing about that was that to become a member of the group everyone had to take it up the ass as a rite of initiation.  Everyone of them have fucked by everyone in the group.  I'd been inducted for over a year and I've been fucked by all 12 mates.  I was allowed in because Ian is my Master.  I haven't fucked anyone except another slave who lives in the Club House.

Too much information but I have to add, some are gaymembers, some have families and all are successful businessmen and professionals.  They are all still boys when they get together.

Master tied my wrists to my ankles so that I was on my knees with my ass in the air,  He gaged me with layers of duct tape then he picked me up and set me on a cocktail table that is in the center of the upstairs lounge. The guys, all eight of them beat my ass and fucked me. It went on all night.

It was hot and exciting at first but became painful beyond fun quickly.  I hated it by the time Master released me but I'd like to do it again sometimes.  As I said; It's just never enough, even when it feels like too much at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment