Saturday, October 12, 2013

Sunny fucking yeah day!

This is fucking paradise! I have everything I could ever want.  A oversexed, over kinked and mean fucking Master who runs my ass, protects me and possesses me. Eight dogs, two Scottish Highland cows, horses, alpaca, llama and fearless attack geese that won't let visitors out of their cars.

I woke up before the sun and went out to clean the barn and then went back in to clean myself for Master's pleasure. He rolled on top of me and drained himself in my mouth then pounded my ass. He slipped a rope around my wrists then held my neck in his magic way that immediately takes my breath away and forces blood into my chastised cock.  He laughed at me when the pain made me groan and then he wrapped his arms around me.

He said, "I own you. Everything you are and everything you have is mine" and the whispers things that I never tell other people about.

The cook made us a decent breakfast that was almost fat and gluten free. Master and I sat in the cool autumn breeze watching the light and how it was filtered through the leaves of the giant oaks that top the hill east of the house. We talked while sipping our coffee. The morning light so moved me that I decided that I had to work in the studio after I spend the morning with the animals. I never got to the studio because I worked outside with the animals all day. Work is always play these days.

Master took my ass again while I showered off the sweat, animal saliva and oils. I had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment