Thursday, October 10, 2013

Music on the Big Flute

It feels like home.
Master straddled my chest, waking me as he forced his cock into my throat.  I rarely sleep later that he does but because I get up to clean myself out and then go back to bed and wait for him.  I try my hardest to be ready for anything.

He pinned my hands down above my head, as if I would ever struggle to refuse him. (I do sometimes but he knows I'm playing so he can "punish" me).  He came into my mouth and all over my face then eventually slid down over my legs. He held my neck with his left hand and pinched, pulled and bit my nipples until I screamed and then started to laugh at the absurdity of actually wanting the pain. My cock swelled inside my chastity belt, causing more pain.  He laid down on top of me and kissed me.

We once had a prospective slave come to our house to visit.  He said he wanted 24/7 slavery but I doubted him immediately upon meeting him. Master locked us down on our cots in adjoining cells for the night. He's strict about bedtime when locked up. I better fall asleep rapidly or do a damn good  job of faking it. This guy wanted to talk. His questions would have been endless so I broke protocol to first let him know about Master's sleep rules. He asked me how Master punishes me when I disobey him.

"I don't except by accident. Being a slave such as we are is a constant practice. I try to never give him reason to punish me because It breaks my goal as a submissive. You always try to anticipate what he wants out of love and respect.  One thing that you do that might be hard is that you smoke cigarettes. He's not going to allow it. If he catches you, he will throw you out, immediately".

"He smokes cigars". 

"Occasionally, He lets me smoke a cigar or pipe occasionally but if it ever became habitually, he's stop it. Remember, he is the Master. He does as he wants and we do to please him. Anything that a slave does is either by permission or because he expects it."

He asked, "you guys are really tight, is there room for another...".
"I'm not going to talk anymore. You know he can hear everything we say and he can see what we are doing? You should ask him these questions if you feel they are important enough.  By the way, our goal is to please him, not finding cause for punishment. He doesn't play that game."

He lasted less than a week because he was into slavery for what he could get, not for what he could give."

Master is deliciously cruel sometimes.
We went down the street for breakfast. Christian joined us after taking a couple days to himself. I was starving so I ate like a pig.  I wanted fried potatoes but Master ordered me tomatoes. He did let me have bacon though.  We went back to pack for our trip home, said goodbye to anyone who was still in the house and took a taxi to Heathrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment