Saturday, October 26, 2013

Breakfast and Newspaper by the fireplace for Master and Christian

Taken from the dungeon. I cleaned up and out. I hoped for breakfast simply because I hadn't eaten in over twenty four hours. The cook set up breakfast on a side table for Master and Christian. Sade was playing softly in the background. The two men put me in a complicated rope hog tie and left me gagged and drooling on the tile floor

The cook cleared away breakfast and brought fresh mugs of coffee touched with Irish Mist to the two men.  They paged through newspapers, completely ignoring the hunk of flesh struggling silently near their feet. They eventually decided to go out for a walk and a cigar, leaving me behind.

I am plain fucked! Barely human and denied by my lust.

boy/girl. come all serve all.

No comments:

Post a Comment