Saturday, March 21, 2015

Another Trip on the Extreme Metal Bondage Table

The first thing my boy said this morning was "I'd like to take another trip on that table today".
"You like that, do ya?  Okay but you're on for the whole day if I think you're handling it but you better not disappoint me. Is there anything you think we should ad or subtract to the experience?"
He said holes for nipple play would be good and a gag would reinforce the sense of being helpless. Maybe good ear plugs would enforce the sense of isolation. He said he could hear Ray and me talking last night.

First of all, the table was designed for intense bondage and denial. That's why we chose not to have holes in it for tit play. The bare metal top is meant to feel harsh. The hole for the genitals can be handy for play but it is meant to be used for urination.

slave has been properly restrained with gag and ear plugs for a little over two hours so far. I have a monitor alongside his head so I can leave him for periods of time. I fucked him then plugged him with my jiz still in his ass. I'm thinking that I can still play with clamps on the back side of his body. Maybe I'll decide to needle him.

1 comment:

  1. Great minds etc. I was wondering if the table had holes for tit play as well as for the cock. I can see the sense in them being denied as part of the bondage torture but I can relate so closely to wanting tit play as part of the dimension of what you can achieve on the table as well.

    You've obviously brought a very popular item into play here. I can see it getting a lot of use in the future. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete