Wednesday, March 4, 2015

It didn't End There

The boy (Steve) was quiet at first then I heard what sounded like crying. I felt an obligation to be silent at first but eventually asked what was going on. He had never been beaten to the extent that Christopher worked him over. He didn't understand how Reggie could let it go on after having Reggie tell him that he would never hurt him.

"Let me ask you Steve, why did you take the punishment? You had a choice, didn't you",  He told me that he felt he had to. "Why? I asked". He said he knew he had done something wrong and he didn't want Reggie to throw him out of his life. I asked, "have you stolen before?'. He said he had. "Have you stolen from friends?" He said he had. "Why?", I asked. He didn't seem to know.

"Well, it's done with and over here. If you need something, ask for it and don't expect the pain in your head or ass to go away anytime soon and don't expect it to happen again."

He asked if I had been beaten like that. "Yes, but it is so painful for Master to administer it that I don't ever want him to have to do it again. It is the worst thing that I can do to him."

Steve started to ask another question. I reminded him that we are locked in cells for a specific reason, to sleep. It is what is expected. We can talk to tomorrow. "Steve, you should know that everything that we say or do is monitored and can be recorded. There is no such thing as privacy here on the ranch. Master Butch and Dan are gone for another day or two. I have a lot to do tomorrow."

1 comment:

  1. He'll learn that it's not such an easy life on the ranch - morally or physically. Lets hope he can give you a hand with the physical stuff, dealing with the animals might give a perspective he may not already have.

    ReplyDelete