Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Hanging Tortured slave

Instead of going home, I drove straight up to Ray's to pick up my boy. No one answered the doorbell so I walked around to the back, knowing that's where Ray spends his day light hours. What did I see? A boy hanging from the rafters spread eagle from his wrists with weights dangling from his ankles. He had clamps on his nipples and a striped and welted chest. He was moaning loudly. Ray shouted, "What's that you're sayin' boy?" slave yelled loudly "get me the fuck down, you bastard!" then began moaning again. Just then, Ray noticed me standing in the door frame. He tipped the edge of his cap then continued, "boy your a HARD ONE TO BREAK!". He turned the boy so I could see his back. He was blindfolded with a shop rag. slaves back was glistening with sweat. His ass was bright bloody red in color. Ray started working his back with a single tale with a knot instead of a cracker at the end. slave tensed his straining muscles more as the whip wrapped his back. He cried out, "stop you fuckin' asshole"! Ray smiled, the whip left another stripe just above where the first landed. slave and the boy played, a crack of the whip earned by slaves uncharacteristic insults and obscenities.

Ray laid the whip down and lowered him until his toes touched the floor. Ray told him he wasn't done yet. He punched the slave lightly in the gut and continued until the boys belly was bright red and quivering. He turned to me and asked, "do you want to take a crack at breaking the boy". I walked in. The slave yelled demandingly, "who the hell is this joining you're fuckin' madness?".
I slapped his cheek lightly and whispered, "watch your mouth slave".

His attitude changed. He dropped his chin to his sweaty chest and said, "yes Master". He had been playing with Ray. The insults were hurled by slave in fun. They were daring and egging each other on. It is different between us. We role play but in his mind, he had trained himself very well to never insult me, not even in  play. The tone of my voice and my quiet obviously frightened him. Even though Ray was playing with the slave, I didn't appreciate the boy's behavior.  I whispered, "we'll take care of this sometime in the future", leaving the slave to wonder exactly what was wrong and to anticipate a long lecture and possibly, severe punishment.

We broke off. slave went into the house to shower and find his clothes. Ray and I talked while sipping coffee outside on his back steps. I took them for lunch then drove the slave home.

I brushed slave's nipples through his shirt and he nearly hit his head on the roof of the car in response. He pulled his shirt up so that I could inspect him. slave's nipples were intensely red and abraded. I teased him as we drove along. He almost started crying when I pinched them. His eyes were welling with tears.

1 comment:

  1. That's a scene that will remain in my head for some time. Ray sounds quite a guy, the sort I like.

    Those tears on the way home, they weren't of pain were they. I don't think you should be too hard on him for the role play with Ray, it was their scene after all and Ray was edging him on. He changed as soon as you made yourself known.

    ReplyDelete