Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Getting Hard

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
When I pull my belt out of my jeans,
even if it is just to change,
My slave immediately gets
HARD.
 
 
 
The boy is still bound the way I left him.
I am told that he drinks water or what ever the give him.
He is taken to the toilet but he remains bound.
 
His hands are warm and he tells the wardens
that nothing hurts.
 
Most of the time, he sits in a meditative state.
He tells the wardens that he hopes
"some of my falseness will fall away".
 
They called to ask me if I think
that he is okay.
 
It is common for him to enter this state when
he is bound physically.
 
 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. Do you think he's got much "falseness" about him? My take on him - from a distance - is that he's grown into one of the most sincere people I can think of. From what you write about your feelings for him I think you'd agree. Isn't he being a bit hard on himself or is that all part of his make up, his personal view of his own worth?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking about these "God fearing" politicians and their law making, I read a passage from a book with what I thought was an apt quote. "The Devil, Satan, a derivation of Saturn the Destroyer. A creation of the Church and so often resident within it one finds." Summed it up for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think he might be talking about anger that he feels about the loss of his father and the inability to feel naturally intimate, which is a tailing from his upbringing. There are other issues when his Taoist philosophy and memories collide.

    ReplyDelete