Monday, March 9, 2015

Some Thoughts

One needs to evaluate the life they are leading from time to time and in the process of introspection alter the course when something is not right or there are ne directions to explore...

The boy came to me expecting intensity and that has been the course of our lives from the start. He knows tenderness but constantly craves the intensity that brought use together. Everything is tight, hard and sometimes brutal. We never gave ourselves the chance to go slow. It is time to go back to before we started and build up to where we are now, taking the time to enjoy a slower ride.

We stayed in bed all morning yesterday, taking time for foreplay and conversation. The good thing about starting over in an established relationship is that neither is trying to impress the other. The boy wanted to be tied and fucked (raped is what he called it). It refused but instead pulled him down to the edge of the bed and lifted his legs up to me shoulders and pressed into him. I took my time, slowly measuring myself as I worked into his ass. I slowly fucked him, measuring our enjoyment by the quaking of our bodies. I edged then pulled back to start over again. He dribbled pre-cum endlessly. I stopped before cumming, leaving myself burning.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting. It's never a bad thing to stop and evaluate life as it's led, especially if, like yours, life is a bit of a roller coaster of emotion made up of the intensity of the love you both have for each other. Reading this blog one sees this intensity and excitement which, although it is balanced at times with what I suppose you could call normality, more often leaves you breathless with spent energy.

    Changing gear, slowing the pace, re examining what you've got and what you want from the future is something we should all do from time to time. You can get to the point at which you wonder where time went without realising it and find it's too late, plans remain dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Away for a few days here. Back at the weekend. T

    ReplyDelete