Saturday, March 21, 2015

Damn! I Can't Stand the Excitment!

My slave is five and a half hours into his intense bondage predicament. A pool of pre-cum is spiraling from his cock to a pool on the floor. He drip endlessly. I can't imagine how high he is flying. His right thighs tightened up as if he was cramping. He cried out for a moment then pointed his toes like a ballet dancer enpoint. His body relaxed again and the knot in his thigh visible smoother out and softened. I again, do not understand his mastery over his body. I believe it is Qi Gong or his Yoga practice that keeps his body supple.

I touched his shoulders. He reacted as if a chill went through his body. I unlocked and opened the helmet. "I'm going to take you" I yelled. He shook his head to say no and a muffled "please no, sir" came from his gagged mouth. I sensed that he wanted me to tighten his bondage. I tried but the restraints are finite in intensity due to the design. I closed and locked the helmet leaving me feeling frustrated with excitement.

For no reason, I stopped at a Ducati dealer on the way home from the airport. I fell into great need to purchase a Multistrada for my boy. It is white with red and black details. The dealer brought it up to the house a few hours ago. It is standing directly in the middle of the path from the dungeon to the house. It makes me horny just to see and feel it.

Conversation with my husband/slave/boy ( his titles are interchangeable but most formally, slave his how I address most often):

He sold me while waiting for sleep to come, after I fucked him again, that if he didn't have so many things that he wanted to accomplish in life that he would like to be in bondage 24/7 for the rest of his life. He is a rare person who would know what he would be getting into and would still do it.

1 comment:

  1. That is a draw back to bondage at times, you want the person in bondage but you can't have them in bondage - it's almost as if you want to share in their experience rather than just look on, to have their body because seeing it in bondage makes you hornier than ever. I look at pics of superb bodies in intense bondage in difficult positions but know that to have them would be impossible like they are, yet out of bondage there's something missing almost.

    It's obviously not the same for you in your relationship, but there's an extra kick for me seeing an "unknown" and wanting to be in the same predicament.

    As for 24/7 for life - yes, he's an exceptional person.

    Multistrada on the drive? Oh yes!!
    You'll be on the path to Panigale soon then? :)

    ReplyDelete