Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Slave Had a Problem

The boy had a problem late into his bondage session. He repeatedly called out in the same phrase. I hopped into the cart and ran down to the studio to check him. After immediately removing his gag, he began to say that he felt funny like sick. He wanted to eat something to calm his stomach. I unbound him and he tried to stand but slumped back into the chair. I knew by instinct somehow, maybe just by looking at him. His blood sugar was low. I found some pomegranate juice in his fridge and held the bottle while he drank from it. He immediately started to look less distressed.

It occurred to me that the boy hadn't eaten since breakfast, which in most cases isn't a problem for him but this was his third day in a row that being in bondage caused him to miss meals. I got him stable enough so I could take him up to the house to feed him. He wanted seaweed and rice noodle soup and he wanted it to be very hot. Our fumbling in the kitchen woke Tony who came out see what was going on. He put a sandwich together made of his sunflower seeded bread, turkey and avocado to go with his soup. Once we got him feeling human again, I took him to my bed and tucked him in like a daddy tucking his little boy in for the night. Yes, among other things, I am often his Daddy.

The boy woke up very early, pulled his wellies on at the backdoor and put on his ranch jacket. He went out to spend quiet time with his herd before Dan and Jason went out to work. He came in and headed straight for the bedroom but Tony called him back to feed him. He's laying in bed undisturbed under a pile of linen sheets and wool blankets. He is sleeping like he's been knocked out.

2 comments:

  1. There's no doubt that bondage like you two enjoy is as exacting on the body as a half marathon at times. Doubtless he'll recover quickly with a bit of tlc.

    I know it's just a slip of the keyboard but I had to laugh when you wrote the boy "pulled his willies on at the back door." Now that really could be a first!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I had to rush in to change that to a proper "Wellies". Above all the other typos, I didn't want readers to lose the meaning of what I was saying :).

    ReplyDelete