Friday, March 20, 2015

Shave and a Hair Cut


Master left shortly after breakfast with no explanation than, "I'll be back in an hour or so". He returned with his head shaved and his beard removed. He said that when he looked in the mirror and didn't recognize the reflection. He's been a "Skin" for so long that it id how he identifies himself. He read on the internet that a doctor in Europe developed a crème that removes tattoos by invading inked cells to destroy them and keep the ink from staining knew cells. He's looking for more information to help him rid himself of a few tattoos that were meaningful at the time he got them but regrets getting them.

I am beginning to understand why he is reluctant to let me get tattoos and other body modifications.

He is changing other things about himself like working out differently. He's dropping muscle mass and becoming more lean and sinewy. I am really happy that he has started running with me. It feels good to see him work his heart more.

We haven't played since we got home. I got into some nasty stuff with Ray that needs to rest and heal before going at it again. Don't worry, he uses my mouth and ass as much as ever. You know, Ray fucked me and it felt good but nothing feels as good as having my Husband and Master inside of me. It feels like everything else is just sex. With Master, it feels like love.

Here's another hit from Toni Childs. I've been listening to her music in the studio lately.

I Want to Walk With You  This video doesn't have all the women stuff in it. I found that almost everything she said in YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL can easily pertain to any and everyone. Sometimes we lose our sense of self-worth and inner beauty as we spend so much of our energy on other people. For me, I grew up without a deep sense of love. I never expected to know what it feels like because I didn't know it existed. I was living my life in what I would call emotional neutral. Nothing really mattered except having to protect myself. I feel like I am a lotus in the process of unfolding it's petals.

I have set up my big loom with instruction from my friend Ellen. I've spun all the roving from my Alpaca and want to weave some throws with the yarn. It's getting near sheering time so I thought I would use what I have on hand before bringing in more. Other than that, I am working on smaller detailed work at my drawing table.

1 comment:

  1. Well those lyrics are quite as meaningful as the first and reflect just what you write above.
    I think I understand what you mean when you say about expending our energy on other people although I would hope that by giving we'd receive and our self worth would be enhanced by others. It's when we give and get nothing back that our energy seems wasted and we doubt our own worth.

    Sex and love, very often mistaken for the same thing.

    Glad to hear you're all healthy and keeping fit. You said at the beginning of the year you wanted to increase muscle mass, has that happened?

    ReplyDelete