Monday, March 16, 2015

London and The slave's Life in Chains.

A day of aggravating meetings for me today. I'm thinking that I am selling out my interest in this archaically minded company and putting those interests in something in the US.

The highlight of my day is hearing about my slave. Ray removed the heavy chains this morning. He was blistering around his neck. He's still locked up most of the day and they are giving each other hell. The boy is mocking disobedience to earn Ray's attention (which he gladly gives). Ray tells me his ass is well bruised and welted. He also tells me that if he didn't know the boy was being disobedient for fun that he's lock him up tight and leave him that way with nothing but bread and water.

BTW: Do you know the actual significance of "Bread and Water"?
It was a punishment in historical times. The prisoner is given a meager amount of water and rather dry bread. When the prisoner ate the bread, it was hard to swallow. When he drank water, the bread swelled from the moisture. The whole mass moved slowly through the GI system causing constipation which caused further pain and misery to the already malnourished prisoner.

So there you have it.


An exerpt from the boy's Diary.


Diary

Starting 01.01.2015

The Wish List


Everything important that I wanted for 2014 came to fruition.  The Ranch is in a state of maintenance. The olive trees and the vineyards are in the ground. We have lost one olive tree so I would say that is all perfect.  All the vines look like they survived. All of the animals are healthy and happy. The goats and cows are productive and the Alpaca have great fluffy fleece growing, my horses are eager to run and my big boy nips me when he thinks he is being ignored. They are a mix of species that share a common territory and affection for each other. The deer tolerate the goats being oddly affectionate toward them. The dogs have all made their places on the ranch. Four of them prefer to be outside keeping watch over their herds, three of them follow me at my heals. The geese are as fearless as a squadron of Special Forces soldiers.

The family is as close as ever. Daniel and Butch are husband and husband and Christopher and Jason are very close but remain independent. Tony cooks up a storm and presses the housekeepers into action on their weekly on the messes that we create, Tony’s love is spending more and more time with us and no longer acts like a guest.

Master and I constantly gain better understanding of each other. He is as much my Slave as I am his slave. All of my thoughts and fears of abandonment have been thrown to the winds. He has asked me if I am keeping them secret because I haven’t had a need to talk about them or act out to make sure of my place in his heart. In a way, he is the one who reminds me of them by asking me how I feel.

New Wishes for the New Year

More of the same. Staying home more. Inviting more friends to visit. Losing more inhibitions, loving more, giving more.

Exploring the hidden wild side of myself. For instance: I would like to tattoo more of my body in my own art. Pierce my ears and stretch them a bit. I’d like to get a septum piercing. I’d like to train myself to speak in a lower voice and I’d like to grow some facial hair. I know Master won’t allow that.  I think I want to be more edgy. It goes along with shedding my inhibitions. It all seems so frivolous.

I dream of living in a mountain valley in Colorado. By that I mean night time dreams. It reoccurs often. I don’t know what it means.
 
We already live "edgy" by almost all standards except those than include hard work and creativity. I think that what he is looking for is something like this:  
 
 
Except that he wants big tunnels in his ears. That's not going to happen. I have tattoos so I'll talk to him about that but it's not going to be a bunch of dumb shit. It has to be art, his art.

1 comment:

  1. It's good to read this. Tattoos- yep but they do need careful thought, not that easy to erase if you get fed up with them. God, I sound like your mother here. Sorry.
    The ranch sounds as if you have all been there for years rather than just a couple, settled and thriving.
    I love the way he's misbehaving, needs a good belting - which he's obviously getting too. And no, I agree about the ears, Some things are best left to the imagination.
    It just seems to have all fallen into place for you both. I hope that nothing ever gets in the way of your happiness.

    ReplyDelete