Friday, November 29, 2013

Hot and Sweaty

I was feeling real good this morning. In fact I was hot and sweaty. Master was already out doing my chores before I woke up. I turned music on then went back to bed.

Pete laid out a spread for Thanksgiving dinner last night that was worthy of Gourmet Magazine's cover. Fresh herbs under the crackling skin of the turkey, mashed white beans instead of potatoes, roasted vegetables, dressing made of sprouted grain bread that he baked, wild rice and onion dinner rolls, pumpkin pie with praline topping that crackled like a brulet and sauces and gravy that was unbelievably delicious. I barely touched any of it.  Master took a look at me picking at my plate and reached over to touch me then sent me off to bed with a cup of hot chicken stock. I didn't even brush my teeth.

I went to a walk-in clinic this morning. I have the flu.

I want to post this picture for you guys. A friend on my Facebook page sent it.

 
and
 
 
I wish I was doing this instead of being stuck in bed
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment