Thursday, November 7, 2013

Strapaddo. red butt, sore man tits and inflamed hole

Strappado - Well, not strictly.

Master, Christian and I played today. Strappado is one of my favorite torture positions.  When you add a predicament situation to it, it's even more fun.

Master and Christian tied my arms behind my back then took a length of rope and raised my arms using a pulley above my head.  They threaded the rope through another pulley about three fee in front of me and pulled it down to anther pulley that was attached to my rope bound ankles.  The pulled the roped up and tied it to a pair of Japanese Clover tit clamps.  They adjusted my bondage so that I had to stand on the tips of my toes to keep the clamps from digging into my tits,  If I relieved the stress of standing on the toes and fell to the flat of my feet, my arms pulled higher and the tit clamps bit deeper. To add to an already difficult situation, they made me stand on a quire door mat that chewed at my feet.  They took turns spanking me with an assortment of paddles that stung so much that I started laughing.

Why the hell did I sign up for this life?

Master and Christian also laughed.  It was contagious. For me, it got to the point that I either laughed or cried.

They adjusted my bondage so that I could bend at the waist. They took turn face and butt fucking me until they got off.  Master entered my ass again while Christian milked my usually ignored cock.
They kissed and frenched each other while working me over. I felt a tiny bit of jealousy in my gut that felt like a quickly passing kidney stone was unwarranted.  I confessed the moment to Master. His response was to hold me in his arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment