Friday, November 1, 2013

Self-Bondage for Master's Amusement.

I cleaned myself out and went out to clean in the barn with Dan then crawled back in bed where Master was still sleeping.  I put my arm over his chest and laid there watching his chest expand with each breathe until I fell asleep again with my face in his arm pit.  He smelled of healthy sweat and cigar.

I woke when he lifted my ass in the air and began squirting lube into my hole.  He slipped his cock inside of me and slid in and out.  He was impossibly gentle.  My head swam in ecstasy and chills run u and down my spine as he kissed my back, neck and ears. I came without control or warning.  The orgasm rocked me, making me feel like I would pass out. Master exploded, washing my entire gut with his seed.  He groaned as he shot. He continued to fuck me until he came a second time.

After taking a shower together, I dried Master and then myself. He had thrown my Groethal chastity belt with the butt plug on the bed.  He fastened it and then handed me one of the diapers that he bought the day before.

"I want you to put this on and then go to the playroom and lock yourself in bondage that you can't escape from.  Gag yourself and put some sort of blinder on.  If I don't think you did a good enough job, I will punish you then rebind you.  If I like the job, I will tighten things up and leave you without punishing you".

No comments:

Post a Comment