Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Questions about Bondage and Male Slaves

My presumption is that the term Slave as it applies to consensual sexual slavery is that we all want to participate in activities and that we all have fantasies that vary in degree of reality.  For instance; I call myself a slave.  I call my partner Master. In reality, I do what he wants me to do. This can be anything from cleaning up after the animals and tending to their needs, digging around in the Olive groves, painting in my studio or just plain sitting out on the sun deck watching the colors change with the sunlight over the fields. These are all things that I want to do and they are the things that keep give me a sense of productivity that all humans need to feel.

There exists another side that is secret and sometimes "dark". Master enjoys dominating other people, including men and women. I likes wielding power that makes other people productive.  He is retired from his company office but still has a strong hand in his family company via internet and telephone.
He also likes to dominate men sexually. Before me, it could have been a different man every night if he wanted.  His intense charisma attract attention whenever he walks into a room. I wouldn't dream of trying to bottle him up for myself but he has come to focus his energy at me. I'll be eternally grateful to him for that.

Our sexual interaction can take president over everything because we manage our own lives so we can due anything we want now or later, meaning there is rarely a fixed schedule.  This all works out well because of our sexual fantasies and the way we interact.

I like be commanded, demanded and required during bondage. It is all integrated in our life together. Master decides what he is going to do and when he is going to do it. For me, it gives me the feel of being a victim. Being bound or restrained when I don't want to be or when I am tired of it is when I start to feel it is real.  I love it when he says "no".

One day, he put a diaper on me. I hate diapers, they are stupid as far as I am concerned. He tied my ankles and knees together. He used another rope to tie my ankles to a rope waist cincher so that I was forced to stay in a kneeling position.  He tied my wrists together with rope and stretched my upper body by tying the rope over a ceiling beam. He clamped my tits with an array of clamps that he changed though out the day. He told me to beg for release whenever it got too intense.

I begged and begged. He told me to shut up and increased the torment. This went on for hours.

I recently read a story about a guy who wanted to "try" different thing during his bondage sessions. He could option out at will.  I wondered at the difference between our approaches to the world of BDSM. We all have different levels of fantasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment