Saturday, November 23, 2013

Toilet, suck and fuck as usual

Woke up to the morning routine. Went out to clean the stable and barns then went inside to clean myself off and out.  Master was sitting on the edge of the bed waiting for me when I emerged. He hugged me and stuck his tongue in my mouth then put his hand on the stop, signally what to do next. He let his piss stream slowly into my mouth and then held the back of my head for leverage as he forced his cock into my throat. He nearly came but turned me around to ram his cock into my ass to finish himself off.  I had a little fun of my own when I clamped my sphincters around his cock so that he couldn't pull out.  He slapped me on my back and the back of my neck, playing at making demands to release him.  We wrestled on the floor after I let him go until he pinned me helplessly under his powerful body.

Butch, Master and I interviewed a string of guys who applied to our ads for a chef/Dietician/Trainer. We lined up eleven guys and told them to shop for and prepare a meal for us.  We narrowed the field to three guys that we sent outside to have a casual meet with Daniel while the three of us deliberated. Christian had already used his connections to check backgrounds of every person we invited to interview.

We called the three men in and offered them a drink while Daniel gave us his take on the applicants.

Butch, being our Care Taker announced, "We all work seven days a week here. Our days off are flexible but irregular. The chosen one, will have room and board provided beside a handsome salary and benefits. It all leaves very little time for social life outside of our family. If any of you have a problem with our demands, we ask you to leave now."

The three men sat quietly.

Master, Butch, Christian, Daniel and I went to the office to prepare a job offer.  We hired a man named Peter, Pete is what he prefers to be called.  Pete is about 5'8", stringy and heavily tattooed. He has a Marine style hair cut and wears a large ring in his septum. He's truly freaky looking with a Cheshire Cat smile.

We offered Pete two weeks to quit his current job and move in.

"You dudes, are you like Masters and slaves?  I noticed that two of you wear awesome looking collars. I always wanted to be some dudes slave". Pete was a bold guy with no inhibitions about letting people know what lies under his skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment