Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Working Day

I worked out in the grove with Butch this morning after helping Dan clean out the barn.  Butch lined up a few guys to interview for a personal chef.  He found one who is a Dietician/Chef/Trainer that comes complete with a smile that competes with Butch's.  He's also kinky so he won't get scared of activities around the house.

I had my Groethal chastity belt on until I started to feel something was going wrong.  Master removed it and saw some signs of breakdown on my cock so he left it off.

We're all wiped out after the past view days so we went into town for dinner together then crashed in the family room.  I had sofa time so I laid down with my head resting on Master's knee.  Butch and Dan went to the cottage after a few tormenting yawns to call it a night.  Master and I fell asleep on the sofa and Christian left us alone and went to lock up and go to bed. The dogs slept in a pile in the middle of the room.  They were all snoring when we woke up to go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment