Monday, November 18, 2013

Dreaming in Bondage

Have you ever fallen into a sound sleep while in intense bondage?

I bought a really nice straightjacket and sleep sack while visiting London a few years ago.  They are both made of heavy black leather with quilting and padding is all the essential areas.  The straps and buckles are extra wide with locking buckles. They're both lined with blood red buttery-soft calf skin that absorbs my sweat and starts to sling deliciously to my body.   No one has ever been in them beside me.

Master laid the body bag out on the bed and opened it up.  He laced a snug leather hood over my head with nostril openings and a grommet over the mouth. I crawled into the body bag. He tickled me for a few moments then began lacing the bag closed. He buckled the collar.  There is a flap that covers the laces that zips with a heavy black metal zipper. The zipper pull locks into the collar.  Once zipped, Master began to buckle the straps snugly but not too tightly. Master wanted me to sleep in the sack all night. Once strapped in with all the padlocks secured, he crawled into bed beside me and laid his arm across me.

I was too excited to fall asleep. I clearly didn't want to risk waking Master by testing my bonds. I lay quiet listening to him breathe and smelling cigar and the mint from his toothpaste on his breath.

I dozed in and out of sleep. At one point I was having a pleasant dream that caused me to laugh out loud. Master slapped me across the gut and told me to be quiet.  I dozed in and out of sleep a few times then fell into a deep sleep. I had no concept of the time when I sudden awoke from a stressful dream. I didn't know where I was or why everything was so black and why I couldn't move. I felt like I was dreaming a dream from which I couldn't wake. I felt panicked until I finally realized where I was.

It was interesting to be so completely disoriented and so completely bound. I laid awake listening to my heart race and then slowly fall to a slow steady thump that resonated though out my senses until I fell into dreamless sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment