Saturday, November 9, 2013

3 fucking paragraphs

I laid face down on the massage table.  Master strapped my face against the head rest, restrained my hands along the side of my body. He put a bolster under my ankle and used leather restraints to restrain my ankles, spreading them as far from each other as the width of the table allow.  The soles of my feet were vulnerable to bastinado, my ass cheeks were spread wide and my back was willing prey for his ministrations.  Master slipped his belt from his jeans and laid it across my back while he removed his jeans and belt.

He gave me a few warm glances across my back and butt then worked my feet for several minutes.  He dropped his belt on the floor and slowly climbed on top of me, sliding his body along my sweaty backside like a snake, entering my rectum with his cock without hesitation.  He lay upon me, dropping the entire weight of his body.  He spoke dirty nothings into my ear and told me how much he loved me.  He told me that I was his property and that there was nothing I could do about it.  He told me that he was going to fuck the hell out of me and that resistance is futile.

I always thought that being a Borg would be hot and I told him so as he slowly lifted his chest from my body as if doing push-ups.  He moved his cock in and out. He was as impossibly gentle. I clenched my hole tightly around his cock.  In a short time, Master started to shudder and moan and pulled out me. He entered me again, the dropped his entire body on top of mine. He was still. He remained so still that I wondered if he had fallen asleep. I clenched as tightly as I could, causing him to moan. I worked his cock with my sphincters until I felt him harden more.  His body tensed and  he squeezed my hands tight in his. He came, shaking violently.

No comments:

Post a Comment