Saturday, August 23, 2014

A day of celebration!

Butch and Daniel are now fucking in wedded bliss. It does make a difference psychologically even if you've been partners for a while. The rings are platinum and plain. Butch's sisters and nieces attended along with a handful of female friends and old customers from the surrounding towns. The food that Tony orchestrated was wonderful. The chocolate wedding cake arrived from Paris in perfect Shape. The layers were ringed with delicious Macaroons and sprigs of sugar currents that looked so real that they looked like that had been just picked.  Joey had a  caterer do the heavy "lifting" while he created unforgettable goodies. We had a good Country band to dance to and tubs full of iced beers and wines.
They will be leaving for Munich on Tuesday to spend time at the Chateau.

Master brought a new toy home yesterday that drives me wild. A surgical stapler. I never thought of using such a thing for play. In late morning, before the wedding. Master pinched skin from my chest over my nipples to "hide" them. And used the stapler to secure the skin over the nipple. Fuck! It hurt like hell. Then he pushed my cock and balls inside of my body cavity and stapled everything inside. It looked like I had a cunt. It hurt less than my tits. The pressure was intense. It was a little like the aftermath of being slugged in the nuts with a fist. I was unrestrained and laying on the bed when he performed the procedure. I actually enjoyed it so he left me stapled through most of the afternoon.
I'm ready to do it again.

I learned something over the last two mornings. I hate my own morning piss. It is nasty and bitter.

Yes, I am wearing tit clamps as I write this. My nipples are unbearably sensitive after a week of constant abuse. The staples left them untouchable but I am managing so far. I may not blog tomorrow so I have time to let them settle down.

My Birthday is tomorrow. I can't wait to see what Regie made for me.

1 comment:

  1. Oops. I was a day early. Happy day for tomorrow anyway.

    It's horny just to know you're wearing those things writing this blog. I should be very keen to let your nipples settle a bit, it just means more fun later.
    The wedding sounded as if every one had a great time. I hope Daniel doesn't get overwhelmed at the Chateau but then Butch will be there to make sure of that.

    I have guests from NY arriving early Tuesday. They are fun but it means housework from now till then. :(

    ReplyDelete