Thursday, August 21, 2014

Torture Under Foot.

The (my) insanity is over now. We talked for hours today but in a very different way and under very different conditions.

 Some time ago, before Master entered my life, I bought an inexpensive arm binder that the crafter called a Japanese Bondage Harness. It's made of inch wide leather that was very stiff at the time. A long strap buckled around the back of the neck, over the front of the shoulders then in back again where it buckles and locks. There is a ring behind the neck to which another long strap is attached. It extents down the middle of the back and terminate in another locking buckle after the strap wraps around the wrist. It is made so the wrists can rest at the lower back or pull the wrists as far up as just below the neck (if lack connective tissue in your shoulder joint). Let's just say that it is impossible.
Another independent strap is used horizontally around the upper arms to compress the upper arms together, adding pain to the bondage. I had the crafter buckled me into the contraption and continuously asked him to tighten it. I turned into his model for his display booth for the afternoon.
He played, tightening and loosening all afternoon. I had a rubber jock on that I filled with precum until it started running down my legs under my jeans into my combat boots. The guy gave it to me because he sold a lot of them that afternoon. That'd how I bought it.

Anyway, Master discovered among unpacked boxes of toys and restraints.

We planned on walking to the top of the hill to spend a relaxing time together but before we left, he took my shirt off then buckled the harness over my shoulders and continued until I was in stress. He clamped my tits and we set out on our trek. He hung the keys on the key rack before we left.

We got to the top of the hill and he sat on the fallen tree trunk with his back against the still live trunk. He told me to kneel in front of him and then lay my chest over the tops of my legs. He swung his booted feet in the air and let them land on my back. He lit one of his larger black cigars and said "We have to talk, are you comfortable". We had a long talk. We laughed a lot and he ended by telling me that we would not let "this" get out of hand again. I had already (with Christians help) decided that I will earn the right to be Master's slave so I cheerfully agreed.

Master helped me to my feet and massaged my shoulders and arms until the pain quieted. He undid my jeans then has me lean facing the log and bend over it. The next sound that I heard sent shivers down my spine. It was an unmistakable sound. He pulled his thick belt out of his worn leather jeans.
He beat my bruised ass, making me cry silently. He stood me up again and wrapped me tightly in his arms then had me drop to my knees again. He pissed into my mouth slowly so that I could swallow everything thing then he started pumping his cock into my throat. It didn't take long before he came. I sucked him for ever drop that I could get. I think that I pleased him

He removed the nipple clamps. I wanted to scream but dared not to.

Months ago, Master gagged me for no other reason that to quiet me. I got so turned on by it that I hoped he would do it more often. He also covers my mouth with his usually gloved hands when he wants me quiet. It happens all the time when we go to bars. Sometimes he turns my face into his chest when he doesn't want me talking to someone. It almost always causes my cock to react. Then I read a story called Bondage Fantasy World on http://www.metalbondnyc.com/stories-by-title/
about I guy who was not allowed to verbalize in anyway without being asked to talk by an official.
It was a story about and extreme situation but because Master has so often quieted me, I wanted to have that same treatment. It was one of the things we talked about. He said it was always something he wanted to do to me long term and that it would be a constant turn on for him.

And so it goes. I got one of the things I wished for. Just like in that story, if I talk or if I make noise during "play" without his express permission, I will earn a demerit that will lead to severe punishment or torture of his imagining.

By the way, if you read the story, it is now one of my deepest fantasies and Master knows about it.

4 comments:

  1. You know what my posts on your blog are like by now - read, form instant opinion, shoot off reply, regret it later sort of thing.
    Last night I was mulling over what appeared to be a difficult time for you and Ian and came to the conclusion that what you needed was space for your selves, albeit a short time out, to take stock and Ian to ask the question "What do we want" rather than "what do you want." Then I read your paragraphs this morning and lo and behold you've done it.
    There's not a lot of laughter in the world, if you can enjoy each other, add to each other without impinging on other's enjoyment then I think you just do so.

    That story is one of the best on that site I think. That and "Mandatory Vacation." which no longer seems to be available there. I have a link if you want to read it.

    BTW how did the burning of the contract go down with or affect Daniel and Butch?

    ReplyDelete
  2. To explain their position. It took a while for Daniel to enjoy the activities that he submitted to. He was terrified during his first bondage session with Butch. Master and I were there to comfort him. The "lover" that we rescued him from messed him up badly. In addition, Daniel didn't want to get involved with anyone but Butch worked his charm on him, having fallen for him almost immediately.

    Daniel wanted the contract and wanted to show Butch how much he loves him and that he is willing to give his life over to him. Butch was so ecstatic that he was at a complete loss. Bitch immediate proposed to Daniel. This all happened one night around the dinner table.

    Daniel and I wrote our contracts together. Parts are the same but Daniels is more extensive.

    The contract between Master Butch and Daniel stands.

    The contract between Master and me has opened up a dialogue even though it was burned. Parts remain.

    I'd very much like a link to Mandatory Vacation. Perhaps you could email me the story in case I can't open the link.

    Thanks,

    ReplyDelete