Friday, August 29, 2014

Sleep Sack on Steroids


Pin Prick Sleep Sack

As my regular readers know, my birthday present this year was a pin prick lined sleep sack that Regie made in his London workroom. I’ve had requests for more information about it.

Master and my family and friends spared no expense on my present. It is a work of art. If not intended for more sinister purposes it is worthy of being in a museum. It weighs about forty pounds with all the straps and pin prick studs. More weight is added by the stainless steel padlocks.

The sack looks like a leather sack made by Mr.S or Fetters on steroids on the outside. It is made of heavy black cowhide on the outside and very soft thick leather on the inside. The pin pricks are attached to the soft internal lining. There is almost no space in most places that are not covered in sharp tiny protrusions. Initially, the pin pricks are not visible but the smallest amount of pressure will give the secret away. Placing a hand or smaller part of the body directly on the pin pricks will drive them deeper that when the entire body weight is spread out over them. Climbing in and out is a real pain but once enveloped, it feels like I am itching all over and that my skin is working overtime to translate all of the sensations. One moving the body, there is the same sensation as rubbing very coarse sandpaper over the skin. It is a big challenge to get the arms inside the internal sleeves because the scraping of the skin but once in, the worst of the sensations subsides until the enclosure process begins.

First, the bag is pulled up around the body while laces are pulled tightly. The pin pricks pull into the body and arms. It feels frightening. Once tightly laced outer flaps of leather lay over the laces and zippers are pulled down from the neckline to the groin and from the ankles up to the groin, tightening the bag more and also pulling the pin pricks tighter against the skin. Sixteen two inch straps are pulled tightly around the sack causing more compression. (Keep in mind that the pin pricks are an eight in long before they are driven into the leather so about 1/16th at most is pushed in the skin. Less in most places.)

The hood went on before the descent into the sack. It is made of cowhide that matches the sack and lined with the same soft leather. There are only holes for breathing through which stiff silicon tubes are inserted to keep the nostrils open. Pin pricks cover the surface of the gag that makes contact with the tongue. The gag touches the uvula and fills the mouth. Three straps keep the pressure around the head. One goes from under the chin to the crown of the head, one over eye padding and one around the head to keep the gag from being pushed out (or to drive the gag deeper into the mouth. The hood fits under the sack collar which is locked snuggly.

I’ve only been in the sack for an hour. Once I was all in an buckled tightly, most of the feeling of sharpness was replaced by what I interpreted as a slow burn. Any attempt to move caused a new onslaught of pricking. I managed to turn onto my stomach. Holy Hell is all that I can say about that but it soon passed. The masochist in me made me try to hump the floor when I found out how (good?) it felt to drive the pricks into my cock.

Crawling out of the sack was horrible. Regie ended up opening the sack as far as it would go then flipping me on to my front side. He peeled the sack from me and then removed the hood.

The Sensations of the hood were lost. The pricks against my tongue were an irritation but nothing compared to the intensity and tightness of the hood itself. Having the silicon tubes in my nostrils blocked some of the odors around me. Someone was smoking a cigar. I could get a faint odor but I felt some of the smoke being inhaled directly into my lungs. I could actually taste it when the tubes were removed. I might be crazy but I liked it. The hood is now my favorite because it is tighter and robs the senses most of all of Master’s collection.

An important thing to remember is that I showered with something called H2Ocean. It is a product that is used to care for new piercing and tattoos. It has natural bacterial-static agents in it as well as agents that promote fast healing. I also brushed my teeth and used mouthwash (Biotene) to fight any possible bacterial invasion. 

I also used a concoction of mushroom that I get from my acupuncturist every day to help keep my natural immune system in full force.

We sprayed H2Ocean inside the sack the day after and left it open until the sweat dried.

5 comments:

  1. That is an intense piece of equipment that many would surly like to try. Do you intend a longer stay next time or do you think the sensation plateaus after a while?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very intense when getting into it and while moving. Once in and still, it becomes less intense. The sleep sack is obviously a one user toy because of blood. Regie won't make one again because of the time factor. He spent hundreds of hours making this one.

    I would like to spend twelve hours in it next time but there is no chance of that happening until Butch and Daniel get home from Europe next month. I have to make sure everything is taken care on the ranch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why not post a pic of your new toy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. 12 hours seems like a long time, not just the pin pricks but the strapped in / no movement possible scenario. Presumably if and when you get cramps you just have to wait them out or get tortured with deeper stabs. I'm interested in that gag too. That sounds as if it could be worse than the body bag in some circumstances. The whole thing is a big turn on - well at least from this distance :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't seem to suffer from cramps. I think it is because I do yoga and Qi Gong.
    I've spent 48 hours in my favorite sack with little more than an ache in my upper back. I can be frog tied for hours and not get cramps.

    The pin pricks are not long enough to stab. Have you ever been stung be stinging nettle? It's more that feeling.

    ReplyDelete