Tuesday, August 12, 2014

I'm not liking this little surprise at all

Fed-Ex dropped off a package for Master this morning. It was shipped from London.

He seemed overwhelmed with excitement. He reminded me of a five year old on Christmas morning.
Master ripped away the wrappings with glee, deviously laughing as he opened the box and pulled the contents into view.

What the hell!!!? I was a black leather corset with all sorts of straps, padlocks and but plug. I knew he wasn't the one who would be wearing it. He pulled out yet another longer corset with more locking straps and padlocks. "Oh SHIT!", I thought, "He's gone completely mad. Where did he get the idea for this shit?"

"Come here slave!"
He unlocked my Groethal chastity belt and told me to fetch the cock lock. He was hasty about locking it in place. I was already naked. He wrapped the shorter corset around my middle and fastened it. It was loose at first. He started lacing it down the back, pulling them tight as he moved down. He pulled the laces very tight then tied them off. He zipped leather lace covering from bottom to top, covering the laces and tightening the corset even more. He wrapped a wide leather strap from front to back then locked that. He locked a flap over the zipper pull. Took the should straps that were fasted them in the front and flipped them over my shoulders, buckled them snugly then locked them.
One last strap remained.

Master spit lubed my hole and then the butt plug and shoved it inside of me. He bulled the remaining strap between my legs, bucked it and locked it in back. There was no way to escape this except to cut it off and I wanted out. I thought he was trying to feminize me and I have never been into to that kink.

I could not bend at the waist. The guys sniggered at me when they came in for breakfast. This was humiliated in a way I did not enjoy. I radiated anger throughout the room. My lower lip protruded in an angry pout. Master stopped my misbehavior cold. "I AM YOUR FUCKING MASTER AND I WILL DO WHAT EVER PLEASES ME! So fucking straighten up and be grateful that I don't take you to the punishment room."

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely hate that, the corset stuff. My M once discussed it with me and I just said I'd leave and not come back I hated it so much. It sounds a bit like your visit to the Domme in France. Abso. No No. I think there are lines drawn in any relationship and Master slave is simply that, a relationship.

    You are far more committed than I've ever been but I think at this point I'd get a bloody sharp knife, cut it off and draw the line myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope things are better. Ian, The largest ship founders on the smallest rock if the tide's wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hopefully in times like this, you realize that you are slave to please your Master, no matter how difficult.Sometimes the most challenging things are what reinforces the love and the relationship.

    ReplyDelete