Friday, August 29, 2014

Yeah! Back to Normal


My chastity belt has gotten to be a comfort to me. It takes all responsibility for myself out of my hands but it hasn't been doing much since I'm not able to ejaculate anyway. I asked Master if he had done something to me with all this subliminal suggestion stuff that he has been subjecting me to. He said he had. "Trace, your Master wants you to cum", was his magic word. "Just to inform you slave, you can not release yourself. Only my voice will release you."

"You mean I can cum now?"

He told me to kneel in front of him. I obeyed. He said, "Hands tied" and I involuntarily crossed behind my back. He pulled me forward and gave me a bear hug. He pushed me back to begin torturing my tits with his fingers. I would never do anything to defend myself from him voluntarily anyway but he told me he would continue until I pushed his hands away. I could not free myself no matter the effort I put into it. I put my head against his chest and thanked him for taking greater control of me. He smiled and stopped assaulting my tit. He held me against his chest for the longest time. He said, "what is it that you want to ask me?".

"Master, you haven't plowed into either of my holes for a couple days, have I done something wrong?"

Master grabbed me by the back of the neck and dragged me into the bedroom to work me over.
Back to normal.
He tied me spread eagle on the bed, face down and drew his heavy old brown leather belt from his jeans and gave me 40 heavy whacks. It was the kind of beating that would have made scream of cry but he had not given me permission to make noise with my mouth. I gave full focus to each stroke, raising my butt to great it. My cock fought its prison and precum drizzled from the tube of the chastity belt into the bed.

He untied my ankles and folded my legs over me to the headboard and tied my ankles to the posts, spreading me open. His cock was already hard and dripping precum that he used to lubricate my hole. He climbed between my legs and looked straight into my eyes. I looked into his. He minded me that I belong to him and that he will do anything he likes to me. His eyes were intense in their gaze. I looked at his face, his hair and his weeks old beard, admiring him. I spoke without permission. Thank You Master.

1 comment: