Sunday, August 24, 2014

My Birthday

It was one of my three hard limits when I first met Ian. NO SHIT, NO BLOOD, NO SPIT. He agree. I, as most people do, know that these substances above all others are were we expose other people to disease.

Master tied my wrist high above my waist, combining it into a sort of shoulder harness. He carefully laid me back on the bed so that I was laying on my bound arms. He tied another length of rope just above my knees and another tie at my ankles. He reached into a black plastic bag and produced a dental gag that forces the mouth open. He strapped it tightly around my head and the slowly forced my moth open. I lay looking up at him. He stood above jacking himself to near ejaculation then stopped. He stood over me, clearing his throat. "Do you want this?"
I shook my head "No".
He snapped the gag open a bit further. I felt my cock harden.
He cleared his throat again, "you're Master wants you to take his spit, do you want it"?
I stared up at him and slowly shook my head "Yes".
He cleared his throat again, bent his head a few inches from mine and let go of a long string of phlegm.
"You liked that boy, didn't you."
I was fighting an orgasm.
"Do you want more?"
I closed my eyes and shook my head indicating that I wanted it.
He let go of another glob. I had an orgasm and shot cum over both of us. He squeegeed my cum with his finger and dripped it into my mouth. He stood up and stroked himself, shooting his entire load  directly into my gapping fluid hole.

I found that I liked the humiliation of being used but liked Master's cum in my mouth more.

_______________________

I won't call the text above bullshit. I think it was meant for his kinky notes diary.  It's true. There are those limits. I won't cross them. I read his comments and find he thinks about a lot of things. I think the boy might be giving in on that one before long.

The boy has a migraine this morning.  Jesus fucking shit! Of all days! He's locked himself in the migraine cave. His doctor wants him to try oxygen when he has a migraine. Always keeping it kinky, the door has a spring latch and no way to open it once he closes it. I installed a chain hooked to a leather restraint that he buckles and locks to his right ankle. He flips a switch, it turns a light on upstairs so we know where he is and crawls under a padded blanket to try to sleep it off. Being in a locked room tells him he is stuck and not doing anything cause the room is jet dark inside.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry about his head, and as you say, on this of all fucking days. I've never had a migraine but I have friends who do and it's just impossible to do anything apart from try and sleep it off.
    He's been through quite a lot recently, I bet his body is trying to catch up and is doing it the only way it knows by slowing him right down.

    ReplyDelete